Friday, February 11, 2005

What is WebAbility?

Webability is a phrase that I came up with to be an umbrella term for the various components that must go into any web project to make it successful. As I looked around the web more I found that the term is also used within the context of web accessibility. Makes sense and although I am a huge advocate of web accessibility, within the confines of this part of the blogoshpere webability is my term. And here my term is a catch all for:
  • usability
  • accessibility
  • sustainability
  • scalability
  • measureability
  • marketability
There are other -bility terms that are out there but they could probably fall under one of these. If you address each of these items from initial project scope development to final product hand-off the site will be a success for client, design team, and end-user.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was searching blogs and came onto your fantastic blog.

I have a niche site. It pretty much covers how make money with page optimization
marketing
.

Keep it up. I'll check back later, I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home